Maintenance skills of faucet
How to maintain the faucet
1. Experienced and qualified professionals should be invited to carry out construction and installation. When installing, the faucet should not collide with hard objects, and cement and glue should not be left on the surface, so as to avoid damaging the luster of the surface coating. Pay attention to remove the debris in the pipe and install the faucet.
2. When the water pressure is not lower than 0.02 MPa (i.e. 0.2 kgf / cm2), after using for a period of time, if it is found that the water output decreases, or even the water heater flameout, the screen cover can be gently unscrewed at the water outlet of the faucet to remove impurities, and the recovery is generally the same.
3. Don't use too much force to switch the faucet, just turn it gently. Even traditional faucets don't need a lot of effort to screw them to death. In particular, do not use the handle as a handrail to support or use.
4. The shower head metal hose of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a natural stretching state, and do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when using or not using, pay attention to the joint between the hose and the valve body, so as to avoid breaking or damaging the hose.
5. The ideal cleaning technique is to rinse the faucet with clean water, and then wipe all the water on the metal surface of the faucet with soft cotton cloth, because the water will form scale on the metal surface after evaporation. Wipe gently, do not rub vigorously. Dry with wet sponge and soft skin, can make the tap brilliant.
6, it is better to use mild liquid glass cleaner, or no acid, no wear, mild liquid and completely dissolved powder, no friction solution Polish agent can remove the rough mask and accumulation on the tap, do not use any friction detergent, cloth or paper cloth, and any acid cleaning agent, polishing friction agent or rough detergent.
Analysis on the development trend of bathroom industry